Are you fatigued? Are you in pain often? If yes, it is high time you checked the toxic exposures that create the conditions which might be aggravating your condition.
So, let’s take a look at chronic fatigue
We, humans, are electrical beings. Electricity can be depleted due to many different things, out of which fluoride and fluoride-containing medications, toxic cosmetics, vaccines, and mercury are the most common.
Some common bad habits and addictions, such as sugar consumption, drinking, and smoking can also influence our energy levels. Pesticides found in food can also influence our state, and those include aspartame, monosodium glutamate (MSG), and others that increase inflammation and autoimmune disorder occurrence.
According to Science News, chronic fatigue begins in the gut, not in the head. A toxic gut and toxic liver affect all organs, slowing down recovery, deterring healing, weakening immunity, causing low energy, causing fatigue and depression, increasing weight gain, and much more. Excess caffeine intake can affect the adrenal glands. EMF`s can disrupt our sleep patterns, and magnesium deficiency might cause oxygen-rich red blood cell count to be low.
Fibromyalgia is difficult to diagnose
A blood test called FM/a is used to identify potential markers produced by immune system blood cells in fibromyalgia patients. However, diagnosis basically depends on how you feel. Fibromyalgia is manifested by symptoms like fatigue, pain, insomnia, and body pain. Fibromyalgia can also be called a skin condition. Inflamed tissues located below the skin are the common trigger points.
Researchers believe that the pain symptoms of fibromyalgia are related to the fascia of the body. In this condition, the amount of blood flow to the skin is significantly reduced. Fibromyalgia is found in the gut and the pain usually affects the head, neck, stomach, hip, and the knees.
However, this condition is no longer considered to resemble an arthritic condition. Taking a step back could possibly help find the hidden links.
These days even children from 7 to 10 years old are diagnosed with fibromyalgia. As strange and shocking as it seems, it is no wonder to find that these children also have a toxic internal environment caused by physical inactivity and poor diet. They are highly stressed too, the increased wi-fi use increases toxicities, the typical school lunches increase the risk for obesity, and being overweight leads to pain, low energy levels, and inflammation.
It also worth noting that children are prescribed more antibiotics, antidepressants, and statins in the last few years. Consequently, these drugs decrease the quality of sleep, decrease beneficial gut microbiome, and cause weight gain.
What can we do?
- Include healthy habits in your daily life. Note that both chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia have poor microbiome, depression, and insomnia in common.
- Avoid stimulants and exercise on a regular basis in order to bring more oxygen to the cells.
- Start drinking homemade vegetable juices in the morning. -Adding organic green apples is a good idea as they are beneficial for chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia patients.
- Avoid fast eating and make time to chew your food properly.
- Practice meditation and look for ways to manage stress.
- Get fluoride-free toothpaste and mouthwash.
- Buy organic non-toxic skin-care products.
- Drink fresh homemade juices which are packed with enzymes that reduce pain and inflammation and supply the cells with energy.
- Eat anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, turmeric, and Maca.
- Caffeine depletes magnesium so limit caffeine intake and eat more magnesium-rich foods like kale and cashews.
- Eat antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies, such as mangoes, bell peppers, and strawberries.
- Avoid being on the cell phone/ computer all day long.
- If you or your child has been taking a medication for longer than half a year, ask your doctor to wean you off it.